Avanti Data Products Corporation utilizes UPS as their worldwide shipping supplier. Most orders will be shipped within 24 hours of purchase. In cases where shipments will be delayed, the customer will be notified and provided with a tentative shipment/delivery date. We can ship using several methods to meet our customer's needs using first overnight, standard overnight, 2 day, 3 day and ground shipments. Please call for same day delivery availability.
- Non-Defective Products
- Avanti Data Products may accept the return of a product within 15 business days of receipt of goods, at the sole discretion of Avanti Data Products. If an order is accepted for return, a 25-35% restocking fee will be applied but only under the guidelines listed below. Return shipping and handling costs are the customer's responsibility.
- Defective Products
- Defective Products must be returned within 10 business days of receipt of goods. Avanti Data Products requires RMA # and the use of Avanti Data Product’s UPS account number for all returned defective products. Avanti Data Products will attempt to replace any defective item; otherwise will provide a 100% refund for any defective goods returned. In good faith, Avanti Data Products will cover the shipping charges for any products replacing the defective goods.
- All returns must include a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). This enables us to coordinate your return to get the fastest response to your needs. All returns without a RMA # will not be accepted for our Receiving department and will be returned to buyer at there own expense. Please call 1-888-832-4789 for your RMA# before returning any product.
- Items must be in original packaging, in as-new condition with the original packing slip, all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. No refunds or exchanges will be made without the original packaging and accessories to either defective or non-defective products.
- We recommend using Priority Mail to ship your package back for defective products. We recommend insuring the package and request a Delivery Confirmation receipt, the customer is responsible for any lost or damaged goods.
- Inside the box, include your original receipt, SIGNED and DATED with your RMA Number listed. Also please list the reason for your exchange or return and if it is a non working product please explain the problem. Please make a copy for your records.
- Please allow approximately 10 business days for your return or exchange to be processed once it has arrived at the warehouse.
- All orders refused by customer upon delivery will be subject to a 25-35% restocking fee.
- Avanti Data Products is not responsible for compatibility issues.
Why do we charge a restocking/processing fee?
Our restocking/processing fee covers applicable shipping, handling, credit card processing, testing, re-boxing, and manufacturer return fees (25%-35% may apply), which is required for the initial shipping and return processing of your item.
Avanti Data Products Corporation accepts payments via Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards for payment for all purchases. We also accept Paypal but ship only to CONFIRMED Paypal addresses. We also accept money orders, certified checks, personal checks or wire transfers. Money orders, personal checks, and certified checks will be held for up to 10 business days to clear before any products are shipped.