Centered Around You.
Recognized as a best-in-class IaaS provider and trusted IT partner, ViaWest offers a comprehensive suite of world-class data centers and an IaaS portfolio of colocation, dedicated private cloud, and virtual private cloud all complemented by a broad range of managed services and an exceptional customer experience.
Headquartered in Colorado, ViaWest operates 27 enterprise-class facilities in Colorado, Texas, Oregon, Utah, Nevada, Arizona and Minnesota.
- Industry Leading PUE
- 630,000+ sf. of raised floor
- 117 MW UPS power capacity
- 29+ unique telecommunication carriers
- 18 geographically diverse mirrored operation centers
- 100% uptime guarantee/SLA
We are IT Builders…Serving as Your Architects.
Our state-of-the-art designs allow for easy deployment, operations, maintenance, expansion and flexibility due to our ability to direct power and cooling anywhere, as needed, in the data center. All under a common, and always improving, set of best practices:
- Reliability - 100% availability, concurrently maintainable and fault tolerant – give you peace of mind
- High Density Capable -18,000W is our standard density but supported as high as 37,000W utilized – you will not be limited by power or cooling densities
- Energy Efficiency - Ultra low PUE, and green and sustainable – offers lower costs and greener solutions for you
- Secure & Compliant - Biometrics for two-factor authentication, and support for customer compliance requirements: PCI, HIPPA, FISMA, FAR, DFAR, FDA and more – therefore lowering audit costs and making audits easier
- Built Around You – Flexible customize solutions built around your business solution requirements
We Future Proof IT Decisions
Expertise around a spectrum of IT infrastructure solutions allows ViaWest to provide individualized services to support a diverse set of customer needs.
Leading the industry with Operational Superiority.
BEST-IN-CLASS ENERGY EFFICIENCY
Flagship data centers allow for:
- Industry leading sub 1.2 Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) capability
- Free cooling design optimized to local conditions
- Allows customers to adopt our green programs by deploying IT in a ViaWest data center
Efficient, low-loss equipment
- Transformers, UPS, & Mechanical systems
- LED lighting and intelligent controls
- Efficient use of other resources such as water
- Controlled hardened facility using multiple zones of increasing security
- 24/7 On-site physical security monitoring
- High resolution video camera and 90 Day surveillance & retention available
- Cabinet/Cage Perimeter security controls – Badge & Biometrics for two-factor authentication
- Extensive background checks & clearance policies in place
- Support PCI, HIPAA, FISMA, FAR, DFAR, FDA, GLBA, ISO/IEC 27000, NIST 800-53, ITIL 3.0
- Compliance based audit reports (HIPAA, PCI DSS, SSAE 16/SOC 1, SOC 2 & 3)
Your ViaWest Customer Support
- Manage installation of all products and services; sourcing and coordinating all internal and external resources
- Dedicated project manager assigned to qualified installations
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTER (TAC)
- Single point of contact for all technical support needs – staffed 24x7x365 with average tenure of 3+ years for our TAC support engineers and average industry experience of 8+ years
- Regimented training program with required testing & certifications
- Average time from call inception to live TAC Engineer < 30 Seconds
LOCAL FACILITIES SUPPORT (24X7X365)
- All staffed with data center technicians offering 100% integration with flexible and scalable systems & tools
- All physical entry, environmental, power & networks monitored real-time
ALL BUILT AROUND YOU WITH A 100% GUARANTEE!
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee for the life of the agreement
- 100% network availability commitment
- 100% power availability commitment
- 100% redundant hardware availability commitment
- Installation commitment with guaranteed delivery date outlined on order form